We know finding a rental home in Oxford can be stressful at times but it is just the beginning of the process. We hope to make the process as quick and easy as possible right from the start. Here's a quick rundown of what you can expect from Cissell Management Co.
- Viewing a property
- We try to make this as easy as possible for you. You don't even need to call or email to set up an appointment. You can choose a time that works for you directly from the property listing here on our website.
- Showings are 24 hours in advance - Unfortunately we can't just rush out and show you the property within minutes of you finding it on our website because 1) Our day is full of appointments that have been scheduled ahead of time. 2) It is very important to us to respect the resident currently living in the property. Even though legally we have the right to show the property the same day if necessary, our standard procedure is to give the resident 24 hour notice. This may be a little inconvenient at the moment, when you're a resident in a property we manage, you'll be happy we have this policy.
- Application process
- **We cannot hold a property. We have multiple people submitting applications daily. You should complete the application as quickly as possible to ensure someone doesn't submit their application before you**
- To make sure we are fair and treat everyone equally, in order to rent a property from us you must complete the application process. To start this process, click here to request an application. Once we receive the application request, we'll send an email with a link to complete the application. The primary contact will receive an email first. Once that application is complete an email will be sent to the other applicants on the lease.
- If you live locally and plan to view the property before renting, please do NOT submit an application request until after you've seen the property and have made the decision that you want to sign a lease. If you plan to rent without viewing the property, please go ahead with the request but be prepared to pay the application fee to complete the application.
- If you're concerned with your credit, we don't expect everyone to have perfect credit and allow for that. Depending on rent payment history, the type of debt on your credit report, income, job and housing stability, we allow residents to have a score as low as 550. 88.5% of people in America have a credit score of 550 or better.
- You can view our application requirements here.
- Signing the lease and paying the deposit
- Once your application is approved. We'll send another email letting you know the lease is ready to be signed. Everything is digital. There is no need to meet to sign the lease.
- Once the lease is signed, you can pay your security deposit right from the resident portal that you logged into to sign your lease.
- **Most properties receive multiple applications. Once the lease is sent, you'll have 24 hours to sign the document or we may move on to the next application in line.**
2019 - 2020 Security Deposit Returns
On average 78% of our residents' security deposits were returned
42% of residents received 92% or more of their security deposit
21% of residents received 100% of their security deposit
Upcoming Availability List - Please complete this form if you want to receive an email when we put new properties on the market.